[Dixielandjazz] Live broadcast - still Marian Petrescu

andy.ling at quantel.com andy.ling at quantel.com
Wed Mar 25 07:42:28 PDT 2009

> The testing of our live broadcast will be longer than expected, altough

Snip...

> So it will be constantly repeated
> thus you can watch it any time until about Thursday noon Central
> European time that is 4 am in California. So you can also watch a slow
> tune played by Marian Petrescu :-)

That's great, except it seems to be constantly repeating the
"index" page of the DVD. It needs someone to press the "play all"
button :-)

Looks like a great menu page though

Regards

Andy Ling

--

Quantel is the trade name used by Quantel Holdings Limited and its
subsidiaries.  Quantel Holdings Limited is registered in England & Wales.