[Dixielandjazz] Test - did text of this post get through???

andy.ling at quantel.com andy.ling at quantel.com
Tue Mar 24 03:13:28 PDT 2009

> Dear Charlie,
> It made it to Sydney, Australia OK.
> Kind regards,
> Bill.

I'm not sure it did. I didn't get any text here, only the standard
footer that gets added by DJML. So it looked like Charlie had
sent an empty email.

The usual reason for this is not sending plain text. You can get
away with it if you send both html and plain text, but not
html only.

So, Charlie, you need to scour the option on your email program
and see if there is any way you can change it to send plain
text.

Some of the on-line web based email systems are difficult, if not
impossible to set like this. So you may have to discuss things with
your email provider and possibly change provider of it can't be done.

Regards

Andy Ling

--

Quantel is the trade name used by Quantel Holdings Limited and its
subsidiaries.  Quantel Holdings Limited is registered in England & Wales.