[Dixielandjazz] Marian Petrescu - slow tunes

Ittzés Tamás bohem at fibermail.hu
Fri Mar 20 16:15:36 PDT 2009

Incredible!  Tamas, how about posting a slow tune of theirs?  Would love
hear it.
------------
The problem is that although I have several tunes on DVD but those are
not converted so I can't post them on YouTube. (I don't have space on my
gard disk for downloading a program that could convert the big video
files into avi or flv format so I should ask someone to do it - just too
much trouble.)

Tamás

Tamas ITTZES
violin teacher, ragtime pianist, festival organizer
Bohem Ragtime Jazz Band
Kecskemet Jazz Foundation
Mailing address: H-6001 KECSKEMET, Pf. 652., Hungary
Phone: +36(20)82-447-82
E-mails: tamas at bohemragtime.com, bohem at fibermail.hu
Web site: http://www.bohemragtime.com