[Dixielandjazz] Willie Nelson with Asleep at the Wheel

Gary Kiser gary at kiser.org
Wed Mar 18 15:06:09 PDT 2009

Hi All,

Most of you know that MKOM is not always YKOM.  I listen to a lot of stuff.

Anyway, I propose a couple of clips from the upcoming CD with Willie
Nelson with Asleep at the Wheel.  For the story, go to
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=102003062  Click on
"Listen Now" to hear the story of the making of the CD.  A bit lower on
the page, you can listen to full versions of "Hesitation Blues," "I
Ain't Gonna Give Nobody None O' This Jelly Roll," and "Bring It On Down
To My House."

As an aside, Willie has done some stuff recently with Wynton Marsalis
that I find quite enjoyable.
http://jalc.org/jazzcast/audio/40-15-062608-Wynton-Willie.m3u
http://jalc.org/jazzcast/audio/willie-wynton.ram

Enjoy