[Dixielandjazz] Economics of OKOM

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 12 12:33:13 PDT 2009

Could be Ron, but $25 per hour per musician is still too low, IMO.

Here was his response to me today:

"Unfortunately, we can only pay up to $50 per hour- let me know if
you're still interested. Thanks! "

I responded that if that was "per musician", we could do 3 hours in
the afternoon, for $900, but not after 6 PM on a Saturday Night.

Cheers,
Steve