[Dixielandjazz] Whattya sow, anyway? Whattya reap? Someday Sweetheart

Judy Eames jude at judyeames.co.uk
Tue Mar 10 02:41:03 PDT 2009

> Tamas said
>
> And I hope that our singing is not THAT heavily accented today. When we
> made that first recording in 1989 you came across I didn't even speak
> any English.

> (I visited the US right after that and picked up my English
> then.)
AH so that explains why your English isn't QUITE perfect  :-) For those who don't know Tamas, he now speaks the language better than most of us

BTW if you haven't heard the band, you've missed a treat.  Their
festival at the end of the month is small and friendly with a very high
standard of musicianship.  Tony and I can't go this year as it clashes
with our only March booking! Those with the expensive US dollars would
find Hungary very affordable just now and the welcome is always first class.

Jude