[Dixielandjazz] Songs For The Times

PHIL WILKING philwilking at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 9 17:36:10 PDT 2009

Did you sing it with the original lyrics? It's old enough that the parents
of the current crop of "whiz kids" (who just know in their souls that
they're smarter than anyone who ever came before them) couldn't name it
without prompting. Much less recognize that it applies to them.

Phil Wilking

Those who would exchange freedom for
security deserve neither freedom nor security.