[Dixielandjazz] Old Blues & Jazz SATURDAY, MARCH 14

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Sun Mar 8 18:50:40 PDT 2009

Worked fine for me - http://www.myspace.com/kallyprice

WOW! She is GOOD! So many influences have made an amazing early jazz
style I have not heard since Ingrid Lucia and the Flying Neutrinos.
Wish I still had my Bay Area radio show so I could promote her
performances...

(Anything that Pete Devine is involved with has really worked out
well, in my experience - try his jug band: www.myspace.com/devinesjugband
   )

Dave Richoux