[Dixielandjazz] jazzy version of Randy Newman's "Political Science (Let's Drop the Big One Now)"

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Tue Mar 3 11:40:50 PST 2009

Hi all

I was listening to KPIG this morning and heard this really nice cover
of "Political Science" by a band from Canadia  called The Duhks. Lots
of fun! Their home page is http://www.duhks.com/ - I have not checked
out all of their stuff yet, but they are on tour in California right
now. The Palms on the 5th, GAMH on the 6th, Don Quixote's on the 7th
(I can't make any of those shows, but from what I am hearing it would
be a good bet...)

(you can hear Political Science here: http://cowbell.fm/track/32963-the-duhks-political-science
  )

Tubaman