[Dixielandjazz] Message from Lee Floyd plectrum Banjoist;

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sat Jun 27 14:34:41 PDT 2009

Message from Lee Floyd plectrum Banjoist;
Hello list-mates,
I am happy to announce that I will be going to Germany and France this
summer as
a guest of the great bass player/band leader/promoter Bernd Hasel. He and
tenor banjoist
Henrik Dahn have extended an invitation to me to do a series banjo of
concerts, sit-in's
(with their bands), banjo clinics, and private banjo lessons.
My specialty is Plectrum style so I will be happy to meet with anyone for
private
lessons or have them join me at one of my concerts or the scheduled clinics
I will
be conducting.
If anyone is interested in my itinerary or scheduling a lesson or group
clinic please
contact: "Bernd Hasel" <
abc at berndhasel.com

I will be there from August 12Th. through September 12Th. At this time the
plan is
to go to France the last week I am there.
This all sounds like a great adventure to me since I have never been to
either country.
The closest I came was the Breda Holland's Jazz festival in 2000 as a guest
of Igor's
Jazz Cowboys. I hope to meet and make many new friends while in Europe and
promote
the jazz banjo while I am at it.
Cheers!

Lee Floyd