[Dixielandjazz] Fw: What Happened to Chicago?

Steve Marcus semarcus1 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 27 07:57:39 PDT 2009

I posted from the Chicago area.  One List member said that the post appeared twice.

At the risk of being redundant and/or self-promoting, I won't send out the post again unless it becomes obvious that most of the list members did not see it.

Steve Marcus
http://www.geocities.com/semarcus1/Steve_Marcus.html
PLEASE SEND YOUR E-MAILS AND REPLIES TO BOTH E-MAIL ADDRESSES:
semarcus1 at yahoo.com
smarcus at steinwaychicago.com
Evening: 847-382-1502
Cell: 224-578-2987
Sales Associate at Steinway of Chicago: 630-512-8830