[Dixielandjazz] C&W Recordings

edmetzsr at aol.com edmetzsr at aol.com
Thu Jun 25 11:46:10 PDT 2009

Speaking of C & W tunes, one of the things we do with the Bob Cats is a medley of C & W tunes, all?recorded by the Bob Cats in March of 1941.
1) I'll Keep Thinking Of You
2) A Precious Memory
3) These Things I Can't Forget
4) I've Nothing To Live For Now

Fairly standard tunes, no complicated changes, pleasant melodies, and usually an audience surprized to?learn that the Bob Cats did C & W tunes (which happen to lend themselves to a Dixieland style).
Ed Metz