[Dixielandjazz] List of Countries

John McClernan mcclernan1 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 25 10:48:58 PDT 2009

Hi Bob,
Yeah, it was a pretty funny comedy from 1949. Here's a quote from
imdb.com

"When an unexploded WWII bomb is accidentally detonated in Pimlico, an
area of London, it reveals a treasure trove and documents proving that
the region is, in fact part of Burgundy, France and thus foreign
territory. The British Government attempt to regain control by setting
up border controls and cutting off services to the area. The
'Burgundians' fight back."

You can rent it remastered on DVD from NetFlix.
Cheers,
John