[Dixielandjazz] Been gone for 10 months and yet

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 25 07:05:43 PDT 2009

There you go again Marek. Why tell Steve? He didn't post the message
Rebecca refers to. <grin>

As for the same arguments, I've been on the list for about a decade
now, and seldom see anything new discussed. After all, the nature of
Dixieland is "the same old arguments'"  <grin>

Cheers,
Steve Barbone
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband