[Dixielandjazz] New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival--Gene Hyden

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 14:24:54 PDT 2009

> I just checked, the last time I attended the NOJ&HF was in 1996!  Tickets
> are now $40 in advance & $50 at the gate!  PLUS parking, food, drink!!  And
> that's PER DAY!  No "in & out" privileges either!  Long live the FQF &
> Satchmo Summerfest!!

Tickets to the Caesarea festival were 250 new Israeli shekels (about
$60) per day, from about 7PM to slightly after midnight, just two
bands, one of which played all three days, and they sold all the
tickets (around 2,800) for bothe Friday and Saturday (here Sunday is a
regular working day), and almost all for Thursday!
Cheers