[Dixielandjazz] Question about the UK

G. William Oakley gwilliamoakley at wispertel.net
Tue Jun 23 16:40:51 PDT 2009

Some years back I was visiting a Welsh couple in Mid-Glamorgan.  Knowing
the Welsh to be a bit prickly about their neighbors I asked our hostess
how she felt about the British.
She replied, " We don't much like the Brits, we don't care at all for
the Irish or the Scots and in fact we South Welsh don't even like the
North Welsh.  As a matter of fact we don't much like anyone.

Best
Bill