[Dixielandjazz] OKOM C&W songs

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Tue Jun 23 11:15:24 PDT 2009

The song that got me going on this idea was "Any Old Time" as sung by
Sara Watkins - you can hear it here:
http://prairiehome.publicradio.org/programs/2009/06/20/ (segment 2)

On double-checking, I was wrong about The Carpetbaggers - they were
more in to doing "Twist" versions of OKOM standards:
http://www.amazon.com/Dixieland-Twist-Peanuts-Cutshall-Peewee/dp/B001AJ2ZH6

David RIchoux