[Dixielandjazz] From a semi-lurker

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Tue Jun 23 10:41:22 PDT 2009

One of the groups I was thinking of were called The Carpetbaggers - I
found one site that says they will make a digital copy of the LP for
$66 but I have no idea what they are doing here (possible violations
of copyrights, etc?):
http://www.vinylrevolution.com/album_B373985/CARPETBAGGERS/DIXIELAND_WITH_A_TWIST.htm

I would have to go through my collection to remember which LPs I have
in this category (not many...)

Dave Richoux