[Dixielandjazz] Brubeck in Oakland

EDWIN COLTRIN boreda at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 23 06:32:46 PDT 2009

Thanks for all the onformation regarding Dave Brubeck. Yes there was a trio playing, Paul Desmond and some one else. As I was somewhat slanted toward  YBJB , Desmond was only a name.

For Steve, Burma Lounge strikes a note, rings a bell.. The bar / club was on Grand Avenue  as I have noted previously, after cobwebs cleared.

The DJML items of various names and places opens doors that have been ignored for years

Sorry I missed Clint Eastwood..

Slainte

Ed