[Dixielandjazz] Been gone for 10 months and yet...

Rebecca Norman Thompson rebecca.e.thompson at verizon.net
Mon Jun 22 20:19:54 PDT 2009

 Some things remain the same.  I have been away from DJML since last August
and return to hearing the same arguments as before.  Why debate Mouldy Fig
vs Modernist when THIS IS THE Dixieland Jazz Mailing List and not the
Modernist Mailing List?

Everyone has their own style to which they prefer to listen.  Just leave it
at that.  The music I prefer does not reflect my respect - or lack there of
-- for previous musicians.

Respectfully,

Rebecca Thompson
Flower Mound, TX