[Dixielandjazz] New Lurkers

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Mon Jun 22 10:07:02 PDT 2009

Hi Frank and All Lurkers, While you may not feel that you sneak around when
 someone never posts a message or response those of us who often have our
feet in  our mouth anyway may wind up embarrassed or surprised to find you
know all  these things about us and we know nothing about you.

Recently on another list I mentioned a number of my experiences sitting in
with a group.  Thank heaven I did not say anything slanderous or awful
because much to my surprise a regular member of that music group lurked on that
 list.  Such has happened to me more than once.

I realize the volume of emails would be prohibitive if everyone posted
every day or every week.  But sometimes when opinions are being requested  it
would be nice if at least some of the silent majority would voice  theirs.
Ginny (St. Louie Woman)

In a message dated 6/22/2009 11:06:30 A.M. Central Daylight Time,