[Dixielandjazz] 11 yr old jazz guitarist

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Sun Jun 21 22:28:46 PDT 2009

Only thing else I found was a photo on Flickr of him playing in a 5
piece group, with the caption:
Jazz Manouche Live @ La Chope des Puces in a set of photos labeled:
Inauguration Salle Django Reinhardt à La Chope Des Puces St Ouen 2009
which leads me to (rough Google translation from French):

> Chope des Puces, bistro legendary flea market of Saint-Ouen, has
> resumed its activity in late 2008, after several months of work.
> Marcel Campion, the new owner, full of projects and to create a
> music school on the first floor, a violin on the second floor, which
> manufactures special guitar "Chope des Puces", and finally a
> recording studio, designed priority to students at the school but
> also to outside artists.
>
> The hall with a multicultural, will be inaugurated on Monday 11 May
> 2009. Concerts "jazz manouche" are already scheduled on Friday 15
> and Saturday 16 May This room will also offer concerts of jazz,
> blues, rock, variety and the French theater and exhibitions. Note
> also the possibility to rent a hall for events.
>
> Regarded as the temple of the "gypsy jazz", the mug has hosted jazz
> greats as Django Reinhardt and many others. This musical tradition
> continues every Saturday and Sunday afternoons, including Ninin and
> Mondine Garcia.
>
> The property is now open six days a week, from Wednesday to Monday
> inclusive, with concerts every weekend. This legendary bistro
> cuisine simple, in a blend modern design with the tradition of
> musical Bullets.

Not much more yet...

Dave Richoux