[Dixielandjazz] Fionna Duncan

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 16:05:43 PDT 2009

> "Does anyone have an e-mail address for
> Fionna?  I met her, I believe it was in the 80s in Los Angeles and
> introduced her to one of her idols, Nelly Letcher.  I'd like to drop her a
> line."
>
> Hi Bob, Marek et al,

 (if still sober).

Why should you be?

. A real jazzer, whose instrument is her voice.

I've heard her with a top-notch jazz group, and, although she did not
scat, she really sounded like "one of the boys."

 it must have been distributed as an individual mail as Bob and Marek
have responded to the news about Fionna. Any idea why it's gone
walkabout from the Digests, or have I missed a Digest?

I neve get any digests, and would not klnow how to use them.