[Dixielandjazz] Your Brain on Music

Janie McCue Lynch janie39 at socal.rr.com
Sat Jun 20 11:34:35 PDT 2009

Thanks, Mike...will check it out for times here in So Cal.... "This is Your
Brain on Music" is truly a fascinating book.  It was recommended to me a few
years back by listmate Ginny Luetje, a fellow R.N. and retired music
therapist, and I just gobbled it up.

Janie

janie39 at socal.rr.com

"Music, the greatest good that mortals know. And all of heaven we have below
 JOSEPH ADDISON (1672-1719)