[Dixielandjazz] Possible Lurker Impediment

John Wilder JohnWilder at Comcast.net
Sat Jun 20 00:13:15 PDT 2009

In the past, when I hadn't posted to DJML for quite a while, I would
sometimes see something on the list that I wanted to reply to, but didn't
have immediate access to how to post, so rather than research it, I just
didn't post at all.  Folks who post frequently know how to post, but for
those who only post once in a blue moon, it may be like having software that
you use so infrequently that you need the manual again each time.

For those who might not remember how to post to DJML:

dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com.

Now, let's see if a few more answer the call!  Where in the world do you
live?

John Wilder