[Dixielandjazz] Lurking

Barb Jordan jordan_barb at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 19 09:58:49 PDT 2009

You can thank me for the response this morning.... I started it!!

Great idea!!

The sun is shining bright here in Burlington on the shores of Lake Ontario.

Our famous Sound of Music Festival is on this weekend and Burlington's own Subourbon Street Jazz Band is playing.

Great band, great festival!  Come on down (or up!)

Barbara Jordan