[Dixielandjazz] Lurkers.

macjazz macjazz at comcast.net
Fri Jun 19 08:07:10 PDT 2009

It was "founded" on August 28, 1565 which was the Feast day of St Augustine
of Hippo and is the oldest continually settled European based city in the
U.S. (we claim)

We are already pointing at our 450th birthday and it is going to be a big
deal. I'm trying to get at least one OKOM concert as part of it, even though
it isn't quite that old.

Mart

Martin D. McKay (Designated Listener)