[Dixielandjazz] Location; Bios

Janie McCue Lynch janie39 at socal.rr.com
Fri Jun 19 06:42:34 PDT 2009

I am in Canyon Country, Califonia.  (Northern Los Angeles County, headed up
towards Lancaster / Palmdale)

In 2003, Jerry Gordon compiled a listing of brief biographies of many list
members.  Jerry accepted the biographies from those who e-mailed them to him
  and compiled them into a Word document which he forwarded as an attachment
to those who requested it from him.

Jerry...any further bios received since July 2003?  That's the last update
that I received, and I do have that document.  I will be happy to share with
anyone on the list who may want it unless Jerry may be interested in asking
for updates or additions?  (Consent for sharing of personal information
implied in the submission of the bios to him for the list.)

My Best,

Jane Lynch

Janie

janie39 at socal.rr.com

"Music, the greatest good that mortals know. And all of heaven we have below" JOSEPH ADDISON (1672-1719)