[Dixielandjazz] YouTube Problem Solved

Bert Thompson dr_bert at juno.com
Tue Jun 16 15:33:27 PDT 2009

I am happy to be the bearer of good tidings.  I guess I was right to refer to a "bug" as the cause of my YouTube problem (items on the site not opening).  I went to the following Adobe website
http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html
and clicked on the Adobe Flash Player 10 Debugger Versions for the Windows Flash Player 10 Active X and the Windows Flash Player 10 Plugin.  Voilà—my YouTube was no longer a "bugger."  It had been debugged and now plays as of yore.
Perhaps this will help others with the same problem.  Again, thanks to all who responded.
Best,
Bert