[Dixielandjazz] LP Record Stores/Distributors

BOYER DONALD dnboy152 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 14 19:29:47 PDT 2009

Jazz Record Mart in Chicago lists lots of new LP's in their latest catalog.  You could contact Bob Koester at jazzmart at delmark.com to inquire.

Don Boyer
South Bend, IN

--- On Sun, 6/14/09, Stephen G Barbone <barbonestreet at earthlink.net> wrote:

From: Stephen G Barbone <barbonestreet at earthlink.net>
Subject: [Dixielandjazz] LP Record Stores/Distributors
To: dnboy152 at sbcglobal.net
Date: Sunday, June 14, 2009, 4:55 PM

> "Robert Ringwald" <rsr at ringwald.com>
> I wonder where there might be a distributor for LPs yet?  Like many of us, I
> still have some brand new LPs, still in shrink wrap that I'd like to find an
> outlet for.
>
> --Bob Ringwald

Bob and others:

You might try:  http://www.soundstagedirect.com/jazz-vinyl-records-ss24.shtml

They sell Vinyl Records, including Jazz. Their jazz listing of LPs is 24 pages with 60 LPs per page. Not sure if there is much OKOM there. Also not sure how they purchase vinyls but they get new arrivals frequently.

Contact info other than web is:

Sound Stage Direct, LLC
212 Decatur Street
Doylestown PA 18901

1-800 WAX TRAX  (1-800-929-8729

Or try Vinyls Galore at:  http://www.vinylgalore.com/

They let you list your vinyls free if you list 100 or less items.

Cheers,
Steve