[Dixielandjazz] STJS Sunday June 14, Sacramento Area

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sat Jun 13 19:12:14 PDT 2009

The STJS (Sacramento Traditional Jazz Society) presents

Nannette and Her Hotsy Totsy Boys, Sunday June 14.

STJS Jazz Sunday
Monthly Concerts
Join us on the 2nd Sunday of each month
Our monthly "meetings" are more like "parties": We hire a special guest
artist or
well-known band to entertain our members as they gather to socialize, dance,
or just
hang out and listen to some great LIVE music. Doors open at 11:30 a.m.,
music starts at noon and continues till 5:00 p.m.

We meet at the
Dante Club
 where there's good food and a full-service bar.

Donations for admission:
 $10 for members and $15 for non-members. Students (age 12-20): student
members $5;
student non-members $7. Under 12: free. (Address below.)

You'll find three rooms
 playing live music simultaneously! Our guest musicians play on the Main
Stage,
our "Gold Card Musicians" play in the
Gold Card Room,
and then there are the jam sessions that take place in the
Tailgate Room.

Once a month, we feature a local youth band on Main Stage at noon (Set 1),
then
later in the Tailgate Room. (Five sets x 3 rooms = a lotta music!)

Come and party with us Sunday June 14, from NOON to 5:00 at
The Dante Club
2330 Fair Oaks Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95691

The Dante Club is located on the south side of Fair Oaks Blvd., across from
"Pavilions"
shopping center and between Howe and Watt Ave. Overflow parking is available
at the
McDonalds nextdoor.

To learn more about Jazz Sunday concerts and
to see who our guest artists will be,

www.sacjazz.org

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
rsr at ringwald.com
530/642-9551
916/806-9551 Cell
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band

Hear our latest CD at:
www.fultonstreetjazz.com/music.htm

No man's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in
session."  --New York State Surrogate Court Judge Gideon Tucker - 1866