[Dixielandjazz] FW: Fw: CD audio query.

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Sat Jun 13 12:17:07 PDT 2009

Sorry Bob,

Most of the phonograph records being made now are for "Club DJs" and
"Scratchers" to play with, and they are usually pretty limited
release. The only place I see them is in special stores that cater to
those DJs.

Some of the links on this page still distribute LPs: http://audiotools.com/labels.html

You might do better taking your records to that basement shop in Old
Sac - they have a lot of used LPs and a few unused ones in the Jazz
area. I can't remember their name, but it is in the alleyway, somewhat
near to the Firehouse lot.

Dave Richoux