[Dixielandjazz] FW: Fw: CD audio query.

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Fri Jun 12 14:58:56 PDT 2009

Yes,

The idea of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act is to keep people
from making "Perfect" digital copies -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DMCA, so going to analogue at any point
is supposed to be the only way to make copies, but some legal eagles
say even that is unauthorized.

For those who don't think digital is "perfect" anyway, there are still
some new phonograph records being released!

Dave Richoux