[Dixielandjazz] Brunn's "The Story of the Original Dixieland Jazz Band"

Bert Thompson dr_bert at juno.com
Wed Jun 10 08:24:29 PDT 2009

Recently I tried to post the following in response to some discussion of Brunn's "The Story of the Original Dixieland Jazz Band".  Perhaps I'll have better luck this time.
The De Capo Press reprint edition (hardbound, N.Y., 1977) of Brunn's "The Story of the Original Dixieland Jazz Band" also contains all of the pictures following p. 92.
A 1960 LSU Press printing (probably the 1st ed., hardcover but ex-lib) is available at time of writing on Amazon for $9.95 + $3.99 shipping at
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000UBTXPC/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used
Bert