[Dixielandjazz] Westy

Daniel Augustine ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
Sun Jun 7 09:52:40 PDT 2009

DJML--
     One of the main reasons i went to the Sacramento Jazz Ju... uh
Festival this year was to hear one of my favortie sousaphone-players,
Westy Westenhofer.  However, i found out there that he would not be
playing because of a health problem (it might have been that he had a
stent put in).
     Does anyone have any information about how he's doing?

     Dan
**  Dan Augustine  --  Austin, Texas  --  ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
**   "If I owned Texas and hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in hell."
**          -- General Phillip H. Sheridan (1831-1888), after
**              visiting Galveston back before air-conditioning