[Dixielandjazz] Neville Dickie appearing with Blue Horizon Jazz Band

Stan McDonald stanmm at comcast.net
Fri Jun 5 19:03:57 PDT 2009

Neville Dickie, England's superb jazz pianist, one of the world's foremost exponents of stride and boogie woogie, will be featured with associates of my Blue Horizon Jazz Band on August 4, at the Sherborn Inn, Massachusetts, as part of our Tuesday night jazz series. This will be Neville's 8th annual appearance with us on his US tours  -- this night only. Limited, intimate seating. Reservations strongly advised.

Stan McDonald: www.bluehorizonjazzband.com
Neville's home page: www.jazzpiano.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
Reservations: www.sherborninn.com