[Dixielandjazz] MISTERY TRIO solved

Tito Martino titomartino at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 09:57:09 PDT 2009

Hi John,

yes indeed, it is the session on my cassette, and altough "You're Lucky to
Me" is not in my
mistery incomplete copy,  it's perfectly possible to recognize the same
interpreters.
You say Kenny was in a bad mood ?! What he would do if in a GOOD mood ?!

For my ears it's a great recording, I will get it from G.Buck if it's still
available.
Very great drumming, John !    With or without that "crap roll" !!!   :-)
I will show to my drummer.
And thanks Bill for the identification.

cheers

Tito