[Dixielandjazz] MISTERY TRIO

Tito Martino titomartino at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 07:05:58 PDT 2009

WOW !

Dear Lightning Haesler

You almost certainly hit the jackpot !  Let's hear from Petters, to be sure,
but I'm convinced.    I agree could be Kenny, but he sounds very creole
here, and his clarinet
has a resonance typical of an Albert system instrument (wich I think he
doesn't plays with, normally).

John Petters I know as a great drummer, certainly could be him;  I never
heard about Litton before, but - if it's him - he plays first class piano!

Anyway I was wrong, it's Bye Bye Blues of course, not Blue Syes; and Lullaby
of the Leaves could be a substitute title for Puttin' on the Ritz...

If still available, I will run for the cassete or CD, it's a musical
treasure indeed and I reccomend to all our list mates.

cheers and beers,

Tito
Tito Martino Jazz Band
from São Paulo, Brasil