[Dixielandjazz] Yosemite Jazz Band at Mid State Fair

Pat Mierkey patandmh at sti.net
Thu Jul 30 17:51:49 UTC 2009

Yosemite Jazz Band will be playing on the quad near the entrance of the Mid
State Fair in Paso Robles CA. from 12 to 2 and 4 to 6 this Friday, Saturday
and Sunday July 31 through Aug 2.  This is the 3rd year we've been playing
the fair to a very enthusiastic crowd.  It just tickles my innards to see
families decked out in cowboy hats and boots stop and enjoy our playing
"South" or "Back Home in Indiana".  Stop by and say hi to the slush pump
player.  I'm sorry that the double bell euph will have be left home on this
trip.   See us at yosemitejazzband.com
Pat (chops) Mierkey