[Dixielandjazz] Hot jazz piano?

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Mon Jul 27 01:08:47 UTC 2009

In a message dated 7/26/2009 11:12:08 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
tubaman at tubatoast.com writes:

The  piano was going to be scrapped anyway - it was very old and broken
beyond repair. (This does happen, but usually a piano in that
condition ends up as the "House Piano" in many of the places my  bands
have played ;-)

A couple of weeks ago Larry Wright played piano in-between  sets for the
"Loose Marbles" at a gig at a old mansion in Virginia. He tells me  the piano
was so bad that many of the keys didn't play and he got blisters on  his
fingers from the rough keys. The guy who puts on this yearly get together
won't pay to have the piano fixed. It's a good thing Larry is moving back to CA
this Oct. Hopefully our piano's aren't that antique.

Jazz Hugs

Judie
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585106x1201462830/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=115&bcd