[Dixielandjazz] Bay Area Jazz

Scott Anthony santh at comcast.net
Sun Jul 26 01:21:19 UTC 2009

Unfortunately, this doesn't work. It just takes you to the comcast.net
homepage.

Try this link: http://www.sftradjazz.org/events.htm

It's not quite the same as the email we sent out, but it takes you to the
same place.

Thanks, Rae Ann, again for not only recording the videos, but editing and
posting them on YouTube.

Scott Anthony