[Dixielandjazz] An Inquiry

jazzdude39 jazzdude39 at att.net
Thu Jul 23 14:18:04 UTC 2009

It may be the song "Fever" which was recorded in a studio, but was a big hit
here in the US in the late 50's. On the recording Joe Harnell was heard
snapping his fingers and it may have been Peggy replicating that in person.
Joe Was a fine pianist in his own regard, but just happened to be in the
studio when the cut was made and it was left in.

Dave Hanson
Trombone
Atlanta