[Dixielandjazz] Unashamed Plug - William Shakespeare Jazz'n'Swing Festival @ Stratford Upon Avon. November - 10 Minute prom video on YouTube

john petters jdpetters at btinternet.com
Mon Jul 20 22:08:30 UTC 2009

All right Marek in the world - I didn't want to upset our colonial cousins!

He is a very good player. Since I've been playing with the Gresty /
White Ragtimers, I've got quite used to his approach. Alan knows his
jazz thoroughly. He has the right attitude.

We sometimes travel together and he is always enthusiastic about
listening to jazz and discussing it. I have worked with some players who
won't listen at all. It is usually reflected in their playing.

Cheers
John

--
John Petters