[Dixielandjazz] MKOM String Bass player - Ruth Davies

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Sun Jul 19 06:44:34 UTC 2009

Just read an article about a very good jazz/blues/etc. string bass
player I have seen many times - I don't really know if she has ever
played "OKOM" but I bet she would do it really well ;-)

Dave Richoux
http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_12857690?nclick_check=1

here is a snip:

and her home page: http://www.ruthdavies.com/