[Dixielandjazz] Australian Busker - OT

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 21:05:11 UTC 2009

> I thought you were American David, but obviously I was wrong - the coloured
> water I drank in the USA that was sold as beer wouldn't train anyone to be a
> beer judge. Three weeks I spent there and not one hangover!

Because you did not look for the real thing, Jack!  While most of what
the Americans (mistakenly) consider beer is travesty at best, some of
the world's best beers are made in the US!
Next time, try Samuel Adams - all its products!  They have just come
up with a new beer of something like 10% (excellent - I had it at a
recent Tel-Aviv Beer Festival).
Or you might try Anchor, which also makes several varieties, all
worthy.  Or Killian's Red - similar to Kilkenny or Murphy's Red, but
better; it was the only one widely distributed when I las visited the
US in 1996.

And there are the microbreweries with their delicious ales and honey
wheat beers.

Cheers,

Marek