[Dixielandjazz] Micro Beer and OKOM (was Australian Busker )

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Sat Jul 18 07:08:31 UTC 2009

Jack (and everybody looking for gigs) -

Do check out regional micro-brewer festivals - they almost always have
bands, you can have a totally new audience of lightly toasted
young(ish) folks who are having an afternoon or early evening of
enjoying fine beers and foods, and etc. Some good OKOM could go over
well.

I have played at dozens of such festivals in Northern California and
one in Osaka - the trend is spreading all over the place - all over
the world!

http://www.beer-brewing-advice.com/Microbrew_Festivals.html  or just
Google microbrew festivals for something that might be happening in
your area. Even St. Louis, home of Anhauser-Busch and Bud Light has one!

http://stlmicrofest.com/

Even OZ!
http://www.festivalofbeer.com/

Dave Richoux