[Dixielandjazz] Australian Busker - OT

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Sat Jul 18 02:55:38 UTC 2009

Jack,

As Brother Mike says - there are now some very good beers here in
Merika, I don't waste my time with Bud or Coors or most mainstream
"yellow water!"

I have travelled to more than 25 countries on my own, or with my band,
and another 10 or so courtesy of the US Navy,  including Australia
(and Austria) and sampled a fair amount of good and great beer along
the way. We often play for micro-brew festivals in Northern
California, a good way to sample a wide selection.

  I rank VB as a very good beer - when I had it on draft - cans and
bottles, not quite as much (as is usually true for most beers.)
Certainly it is better than Fosters! ;-)

For my personal taste, depending on place, temperature and proper
draft availability my all-time favorite is still Guinness Stout, but
there are some "local" Lagers, Pills, other stouts and ales I have
enjoyed all over the world...

Dave Richoux