[Dixielandjazz] The new OKOM audience

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 21:18:49 UTC 2009

I've encountered this more than once.  I've heard people say that they
hated jazz, but liked R'n'R and Dixieland.
Only a few weeks ago someone said to me he hated jazz, but when I
mentioned Armstrong and Goodman he qualified his answer.

Accidentally, tonight I watched a film about Margareth Thatcher.  When
her party colleagues suggested speaking at a party meeting, she said
that it would be preaching to those convinced, but to gain new voters
they should go out where labour voters were and comvince them.
Cheers