[Dixielandjazz] Tubaman

Charlie Brown cbx2 at satx.rr.com
Thu Jul 9 18:14:18 PDT 2009

New to the list but long time Dixieland Jazz Fan,  All of the traffic about
Tuba made me wonder if anyone has heard recent whereabouts of Jim Eagle aka
Tubaman,  I lost track of Jim after he sold his interest in Tubamans' bar in
San Diego late 80's or early 90's He used to play at the Padres games and at
the AFCDJF at Thanksgiving in San Diego and of course at his bar on
University Ave in North Park San Diego

Candy and Charlie Brown

"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible to travel from
coast to coast without seeing anything"-- Charles Kuralt

ONE NATION UNDER GOD

San Antonio TX

cbx2 at satx.rr.com