[Dixielandjazz] Test this, ye of little linkage!

Don Ingle cornet at 1010internet.com
Wed Jul 8 20:14:50 PDT 2009

Bill Haesler wrote:
> On 09/07/2009, at 2:30 AM, Robert Ringwald wrote:
>> Nothing since last night.
>> Checking to see if this gets posted.
>
> Dear Bob,
> It came through last night (timed as above) while I was asleep.
> The last DJML post prior to yours came in from Dave Richoux regarding
> "bass(tuba) line for slow tunes" yesterday
> 8 July 2009 (Australia) at 2:47:45 PM.
> Twelve hours earlier!
> The DJML is certainly slow at the moment.
> I am having email delays/no show hiccups on another jazz site, so it
> may be a global seasonal thing.
> Kind regards,
> Bill.

Maybe it's the North Korean Hackers who have been all over the US
govermental email and internet programs. A massive hack job Apparenlty
they were tired of setting off their ski rockets and rattling sabers.
They even got into the US Treasury internet system. But fool on them -
there h'ain't no money left there these days - it's all out
"stimulating" things. Now there's a song title wating to be used - bet
there is such - the Stimulating Blues." Ma Rainey, maybe. Hey Bill, do
your archives find one by that title? (At least we have "jazz: content
on this post. HA!
Don (holding out in the last occupied bunker in Michigan, waiting to
turn the lights out) Ingle